In 2006 VSIP II was established and located within the Binh Duong New Township, approximately 32 km north of Ho Chi Minh City, and just 15km north of the maiden VSIP, 40km from Downtown Ho Chi Minh City, 38km from Tan Son Nhat Airport, 48 km from Cat Lai port. This 345-ha development also houses a logistics park, offering ready-build & built-to-suit warehouses and distribution centres have been fully occupied.
In 2008, to meet the increasing demand of investors, VSIP Binh Duong expanded within the Binh Duong New Township, this time adding 1,700 hectares which comprises 1,000 hectares of industrial zone and 700 hectares township.
VSIP has an attractive offer of land for custom-built factories. Investors may take advantage of very well prepared land and connected with general infrastructure. Space is suitable for big investment projects as well as other kinds of business demand. The plots on offer are well prepared with interesting location, good transport connections with external road system and the presence of basic utilities and amenities.
Stable National-Grid Supply; 6x63 MVA equal to 321.3 MW
WHO Quality Standard: max capacity of 20,000 m3 (VSIP II - Phase 1) and 50,000 m3 (VSIP II - Phase 2)
2,000 lines (VSIP II – Phase 1) and 10,000 lines (VSIP II – Phase 2) .Equipped with IDD, private leased lines and fiber optic capabilities
Sewage Treatment Plant
6,000 m3 (Phase 1) and 6,000 m3 per day (Phase 2 - maximum capacity up to 45,000 m3 depending on customer’s demand)
Sports facilities, banks, post office, restaurants, canteen and commercial centre
Unique to VSIP Binh Duong is the on-site approving authority – The Management Board, which comprises government officials from relevant ministries to ensure a smooth start-up and operations:
• Serving VSIP tenants exclusively on all regulation and operational matters
• Approving Investment Certificates and operation permits
VSIP provides investors a wide array of services:
• Guidance and assistance investors in every aspects of the company start-up
• Advices investors on investment matters and policies
With the Government’s support, VSIP specially sets up the Customs in VSIP to assist its customers:
• Expedite the documentation procedures
• On-site inspection of shipment
Estate Maintenance and Security
• General security of the industrial park
• Daily cleaning of the common areas and refuse disposal of non-industrial waste
• Maintain the common landscape and greenery areas of the park, the common park amenities.
• Upkeep of roads and service road reserves in the common areas.
VSIP tenants enjoy the fully integrated infrastructure which includes:
- Synchronized Power Supply System (VSIP I)
- VSIP Power Plant (VSIP I)
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- Efficient Drainage System
- Telecommunication Lines
- Internal Roads
Facility Management Service
VSIP Facility Management Service Co., Ltd. (VSIP FMS); a wholly-owned subsidiary of VSIP Co., Ltd; offers VSIP's tenants full facility management services including: 24/24-hour security, industrial cleaning, maintenance and landscape.
- On-site Customs Yard
- Post Office
- Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
- Labor Support and Consultancy Center
- Market – Supermarket – Commercial Center
- Schools - Vocational College - Universities
- Estern International University (EIU)
- Accommodation Area for Workers & Experts
- Restaurants - Foods & Drinks Services
Corporate income tax (CIT): 20%
- CIT holidays: 2 years
- CIT reduction: next 4 years
Personal income tax: full payment